SmartShield uses XPEL Paint Protection Film from XPEL Technologies Corp. to create a computerized film pattern that’s an exact fit for your vehicle.
PRESERVE YOUR VEHICLE’S RESALE VALUE
What’s the difference between EXCELLENT & FAIR condition?
*Kelley Blue Book trade in value for a 2004 Toyota Camry LE (2007)
SAVE ON THE COST OF EXPENSIVE REPAINTING
Repainting a vehicle’s hood can cost up to $1,000
SmartShield™ offers you the CLEAR CHOICE to SAVE MONEY. We use XPEL Technologies Corp. to create a computerized film pattern that’s an exact fit for your vehicle.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
• Helps keep your paint looking great.
• Significantly reduces paint chips and bug damage.
• Protects your investment and saves you money.
WHAT IS IT?
SmartShield™ Paint Protection Film is a durable, high grade, colorless urethane film applied to high impact areas of your vehicle that takes the brunt of damaging road debris. Xpel paint protection film is transparent and nearly invisible, and does not alter your vehicle’s good looks.
WHAT MAKES SMARTSHIELD™ PAINT PROTECTION FILMS THE BEST?
• SmartShield™ uses THE BEST Technicians trained and certified.
• SmartShield™ uses THE BEST film – XPEL Technologies™ Paint Protection Film
• SmartShield™ has THE BEST warranty – 5 year XPEL Warranty
• SmartShield™ uses THE BEST computer designed kits – for exact fit
• SmartShield™ has THE BEST choice of kits available (over 50,000)
PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION IS DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED.
SmartShield is a professional, certified applicator that can help you select those vehicle components that will benefit the most from Paint Protection Film. Plus we have the know-how to install the film to the exact specifications of your vehicle. Once the job is done, you’ll love the look – not to mention the longer life you’ve just given your car’s finish!
From the starting line – to the checkered flag – Scotchgard Paint Protection Film helps keep NASCAR high-performance race cars looking good. This film is the only officially licensed paint protection film of NASCAR. That’s because many NASCAR teams use Paint Protection Film to shield their expensive paint jobs from high-velocity dirt, sand and gravel.
Click Here To Get an Online Quote or
CALL US for an Appointment at: 602-526-2171